1 Oct 2008

A video about Duncan

I made this video last year after someone read a post here and shared with me, a song he'd written for his own autistic son. I asked him if I could use the song to make a video and he consented, then I posted the video on YouTube but set to private so only invited friends could view it. The song writer made a film of his own using his song which can be enjoyed here.

I was thinking about it again yesterday. I really like this video and wanted to share it more widely. I didn't want to start from scratch making it again so I re-edited it a bit, adding a few more captions and obscuring some words I wanted to remain private.

I may delete this soon, but I hope anyone who watches it enjoys it anyway.



7 comments:

Bonnie said...

beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Alan in Belfast (Alan Meban) said...

It's beautiful.

(Next you'll tell us that his older sister made it in homeschool IT lesson!)

Dani said...

That's really lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz
Forgot about this film, loved it the first time and even more now. Must get chatting to you before you head off to the sunny climate of Orlando, it's fantastic there and you all will love it.
Miche xx

Anonymous said...

I feel privileged to have watched the video. Thanks so much, Sharon.

Sharon McDaid said...

Thanks to all of you, I am so glad you liked it.

Alan, Lady has helped to make a few films of herself and her friends and cousins.

Miche, I'd forgotten that you've been there. You'll have to share your tips.

Allie said...

Yes, that's a beautiful video.